Ph: 07 5641 1220  or  Ph:  07 5301 9345
                                                                                                 Mob: 0466 411 525                                   General Aviation
                                                                                         Email:                        Recreational Aviation

                   CASA Approval: CASA.141 FTO.0021                                            

Where can I fly?

Student pilots may only go to places allowed by their instructors. Initially Students can only solo at the delegated airfield. With additional flight training, students may be checked solo in the associated Flight Training Area. In effect, students are flying on the credentials of their flight check as designated or approved by their flying Instructor. Recreational pilots must stay within a limited radius of their home airports, but have the option to pursue additional training to fly outside of this boundary. Private pilots may fly essentially anywhere in the world.

IA Womo 2013  IA Womo 2014  IA Womo 2015  IA WOA 2015

CASA Approval: CASA.141 FTO.0021

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.