Ph: 07 5641 1220  or  Ph:  07 5301 9345
                                                                                                 Mob: 0466 411 525                                   General Aviation
                                                                                         Email:                        Recreational Aviation

                   CASA Approval: CASA.141 FTO.0021                                            

How do I get from one airport to another?

Flying from one airport to another is called "cross-country flight." Several methods of navigation are used for cross-country flying, following maps of terrain features, and computing wind effects. These skills are taught as part of pilot training and students practice them both with and without their flight instructors on board.

IA Womo 2013  IA Womo 2014  IA Womo 2015  IA WOA 2015

CASA Approval: CASA.141 FTO.0021

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.